After a handful of years real estate investing, I reached a point where I could walk into a property and know whether it was a good investment within 60 seconds. No spreadsheets required. Does that mean that I am only using intuition to guide my investing? And, how can I be sure that a deal is a good one? What if you are someone who HAS TO run the numbers to know if it’s a good deal?
Using intuition effectively as an investor was just one of many subjects I discussed with multi-family expert Rod Khleif on his podast, Lifetime Cashflow through Real Estate Investing.
Rod is an interesting and energetic guy. He’s personally managed and owned more than 2,000 units as a multi-family investor, started a $10,000,000 company out of frustration with a lack of solutions to a problem he faced, and currently spends a lot of time (and money) supporting charities and worthwhile causes around his community. When I heard about all that he does, I was pretty excited to get on his podcast show and chat with him.
He had a lot of great questions for me too. In this episode we cover a wide variety of topics … grab your pen and paper to take some notes because you’ll learn:
- How to “build your brand” to attract partners, potential investors, and deals … including specific actions to take to put yourself out there so people call you with deals, money and opportunities.
- How to use YouTube videos to attract money and deals.
- Who is your ideal investor, and why it matters.
- Building trust and authority as a professional real estate investor.
- Finding the best mentors and using mastermind groups to accelerate your growth and success.
- The things to know when partnering with family, and
- What my best piece of advice for creating success in your life is.
Have a listen! It’s episode 46.
Topics we discussed in the episode are also covered here:
- Using YouTube videos in Your Business
- Screening Your Joint Ventures – Find Your Ideal Investor
- Thinking Your Way to Success as a Real Estate Investor
- 3 Tips for Real Estate Blogging
Image Credit: ID 47871823 © Vlue | Dreamstime.com